This workshop on spirituality and wairuatanga is aimed at Health Professionals.
Presented by Tau Huirama, this day will enable you to:
- have a better understanding of Māori approaches to the end of life
- better engage and support people with spiritual conversations
- engage with others whose spiritual, religious or cultural beliefs or experiences may be different from your own
- appreciate the importance of wairuatanga
- listen, share and learn from each other
Location: Rotorua Hospice, 1469 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua
Date: Monday 31 May 2021 9.30am – 2.30pm
Cost: $90 pp after 1 May, discounted to $80 for registration by 30 April.
Registration: Places are strictly limited. Please register by emailing Donna & Cathie at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 343 6591.
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Please make any dietary requests when booking.
View full flyer details here