Rotorua Community Hospice has joined the Rotorua Marathon as an official charity partner. We’re inviting you to join Team Hospice and make your run count!
There are loads of event options to choose from, including a new 10km team’s event so grab your work colleagues, friends or family and sign up today!
What challenge will you choose for Saturday 26 September 2020?
It’s simple! Here’s How:
- Enter your team or an individual at www.rotoruamarathon.co.nz
- Set up your fundraising page as part of Team Hopsice
- Optional: Register with Lakes City Athletics Club for a free 16 week training programme including group runs, nutrition talks, spot prizes and much more!
- Start training and fundraising!
Training and Support
Lakes City Athletics Club is offering FREE training clinics for 16 weeks. This awesome programme includes fitness planning, group runs, nutrition seminars, spot prizes and much more!
Event Entry – Special Price!
Register a team of 5 people into the 10km team’s event and you will only pay for 4 people. Sign up at www.rotoruamarathon.co.nz
Where will the fund raised go?
All money raised will go towards the Rotary Rotorua Hospice Endowment Fund managed by the Geyser Community Foundation. All the money in this fund goes directly towards supporting people living with a life limiting illness in the Rotorua Community.
For a little bit of extra motivation, we’ve got some great fundraising rewards lined up!
- Raise $500 by Marathon day and you’ll receive a $50 voucher for a delicious meal Pig n’ Whistle! The perfect answer to a big day out on the course!
- Raise $1000 by Marathon day and you’ll get a free 30-minute massage from Massage Recovery
Want to know more?
Contact Nicola at Rotorua Community Hospice on 07 343 6808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to these wonderful local organisations for their support!